Disclaimer for Get Picsart
Last updated: August 28, 2023
Welcome to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Disclaimer page of GetPicsart.com. This page outlines our commitment to complying with the DMCA and explains the process for addressing copyright infringement claims related to the content on our website.
Copyright Infringement Claims
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take copyright infringement seriously. If you believe that any content on GetPicsart.com infringes your copyright, you are encouraged to follow the steps outlined below to notify us and seek resolution.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please provide a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submitting a Copyright Infringement Notice
Copyright infringement notices should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent at the following email address: [email protected].
If you believe that the content you posted on our website was removed in error, you may file a counter-notification with our Copyright Agent. This counter-notification should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification or an agent of such person.
Changes to this DMCA Disclaimer
We may update this DMCA Disclaimer from time to time to reflect changes in our practices and services. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated DMCA Disclaimer on our website.
If you have any questions about this DMCA Disclaimer or wish to submit a copyright infringement notice or counter-notification, please contact us at [email protected].
You can also visit https://getpicsart.com/contact-us/ for custom request.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this DMCA Disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This DMCA Disclaimer is effective as of the date stated above and supersedes all previous versions.